Helen Chang – Write Publish Launch Your Book TelesummitHelen Chang
Writing a book can be confusing. I totally get it!
You may be overwhelmed by how to write:
- I’m a pretty good writer, but I don’t know how to write a book.
- How do I write a book that makes me stand out from others?
- How can I sound like an expert without bragging?
- How do I tell my personal story, yet share my business expertise?
- How can my book expand my business?
You may be wondering about how to publish your book:
Should I self publish or find a traditional publisher?
How do I get my book on Amazon?
What kind of book title makes people want to buy?
How do I choose a book designer?
How can I turn my book into a series?
The quickest way to do something is to learn from other experts who have accomplished what is it you’d like to accomplish.
You don’t have to start from scratch, because these experts are going to help you. They are going to clear things up for you so you can get your book out.
They’ve been in your shoes before, and they know exactly what it takes to publish books, and even create best sellers! And they will show you how.
Here are some of the wonderful things you’ll discover during this online video series:
- How to write your book to position yourself as an expert
- How to publish your book, so you create a media empire
- How to launch your book, so you are seen by millions
- Secrets of Authors who have catapulted business with their books
- … and more!