Price : $397
Just pay : $27
Sale Page : https://kickstartyourcashflowclub.com/custom/
99% of Network Marketers Fail because they don’t talk to enough people
It’s understandable. After you have talked to your friends and family, you need to learn how to cold market prospect (if you want to be in control of your income). And frankly, cold market prospecting SUCKS (In person AND online).
- It’s too slow
- It doesn’t feel natural
- You’re always chasing people
- It’s time consuming
- Too much follow up
- You attract the wrong kind of people
- They don’t always give you the respect you deserve
- Sometimes they’re downright mean
- You have to answer STUPID questions and objections
- When they DO sign up, they waste your time
“From Zero to Profit” in 5 Modules.
- Big picture strategy
- Mindset: Farmer not Hunter
- Identifying your Perfect Prospect
- Events (Activities) that will Attract Your Perfect Prospect
- The 5 Most Successful Group Types
- Preparation for “Meetup Kickoff” Email
- Finding the Perfect (Free) Location
- Essential Elements of your Meetup Funnel
- Naming Your Group
- Selecting Tags (Attract The Right People)
- Writing an Irresistible Description
- Scheduling Your Launch Events
- 3 “Meetup Group Killers” to Avoid
- Your Weekly/Monthly Event
- Social Proof
- Growing Your Online Numbers
- Growing Your RSVP’s
- Growing Your Attendees
- Optimizing Meetup’s Kickoff Email
- (MOST IMPORTANT PART!)
- Get Paid To Prospect
- How To Charge For Events
- Getting Sponsors To Pay For All Expenses
- 5 Ways To Profit From Your Meetup Group
- Get Paid From Your Passion
- How and When To Bring Up Your Business
- Creating a Custom “Feedback Form”
- The 3 Permission Based Ways To Recruit:
- Attraction Selling (One on One)
- Launch Method (Direct)
- Launch Method (Soft Sell)
7 Amazing Bonuses!
Make your Meetup Site Beautiful!
Stand out from all the other groups on meetup. The default site on meetup has a red bar across the top with the group name in it. This bonus is all about making your group visually stunning. How to pick colors (that go together well), creating a banner and a custom background image. Make your site look like it was created by a professional designer in less than 30 minutes (for zero dollars, and with no skill sets needed).
Weight Loss/Fitness Group “Interrogation” with Kat
Does your passion (or your business) include health, weight loss, wellness or fitness? Then this is for you! Within 18 months Kat’s group’s went from 0 to being 2 of the top 3 groups IN THE WORLD in one of meetups categories. In this exclusive interrogation with Kat, we cover:
- What she did to launch her group
- How she made $4,385 (and growing) in membership dues
- Great ways to add value (and grow your attendance)
- The event that has the most attendees
- The event that had the least (0) attendees
- The #1 mistake most networkers make
Travel (Adventure Group) “Interrogation” with Billi-Jo
Does your passion (or your business) include Travel, Adventure, or Charity? Then this is for you! Over the last handful of years Billi-Jo has created a solid meetup group that is all about having fun. It is specifically for single travelers in Edmonton, Canada (population less than 1M). She has built a group a 4,300 fun, single travelers (and growing). In this exclusive interrogation with Billi-Jo, we cover:
- The MOST FUN meetup that she has ever held
- Getting paid through joint ventures with restaurants
- Making a difference in your meetup group through charity events
- The best meetups to do for people who like to travel
- Top tips for building relationships in your group
You don’t need many skills to run a cashflow club (you let the game do the teaching); however learning to influence (even more) from stage (or the front of any room) can get a great ROI, and is wonderful for positioning and branding. Grow Your Speaking Ability For:
- Speaking at cashflow games
- Influencing Groups (Like One Section Of Your Team)
- Being on stage as a sponsor at a prospecting event
- Training from stage for your network marketing company
- Even finding venues that will pay you to speak
Outsourcing your events
This Bonus is for the busy mlm professional. You see the power of hosting a meetup group, but you don’t want to be present at all of the meetup events. Good news. Meetup allows you to nominate “co-organizers”. That means someone else (who you appoint) can schedule events, be the host, and collect the forms at your events. Your role would be simply to pay the monthly meetup fee ($15) and you would maintain full control of the group. We will go through all the do’s and don’t’s of appointing co-organizers.
Private Facebook Group
Hate getting stuck? Me too. Everything in the course is set up to be step by step, and in many cases you can just copy and paste what I do. But even then, sometimes you just need one little question answered to help you max out your club. Introducing your private facebook group! I FREAKING LOVE private facebook groups. I am in one for creating online courses (without it this course wouldn’t exist!) and one for building great webinars (without it we might not have met!). In both cases, the Facebook group alone has been worth the cost of admission. Why? Because your network is your net-worth. There is something to be said about being around other top quality entrepreneurs who think like you do. Ask questions and get real-time feedback. Oh, and I pop in there from time to time too!
“Taking Over” Existing Meetup Groups (Fast Acting Bonus)
On top of the two groups you are going to create for yourself (My suggestion is one custom group, and one cashflow club) you want to keep one spot open (Meetup lets you organize 3 groups for the price of 1) so that you can “take over” existing groups. This happens when an organizer of another group “steps down”, and you get a chance to “step up”.
In this bonus I’m going to show you:
- How to get on the list to “take over” groups.
- Making sure you aren’t taking over a “dud” group.
- How to capture the contacts from a group, and then move on to the next group.