Matthew Kimberley – School for Selling
Just pay: $92
Sale Page: http://theschoolforselling.com/
An entirely comprehensive sales and marketing video training course that covers the entire business-building process process, from honing in on your ideal client and identifying a hungry target market, to preparing yourself mentally, the right (and wrong) things to say in a sales conversation, closing with grace and impunity, and following up to generate more referrals than you thought possible.
Over SIXTEEN hours of advanced sales trainings videos, broken down into manageable bite-size chunks.
I’m the Head of the Book Yourself Solid® School of Coach Training, which means that you COULD NOT be in better hands to learn this game-changing step-by-step business-building system developed by my friend and business-partner, Michael Port.
93% of our small business coaching clients who have implemented the Book Yourself Solid® system have increased their number of clients by over 34%.
I’ll be your guide – over the course of twenty-two video modules – as you learn the EXACT system for getting more clients than you can handle, even if you hate marketing and selling.
This video training component is EXACTLY like spending two days in a hotel room with me (because that’s precisely what it is), only you get to keep your clothes on.
If you want to know how to build out your entire business, from identifying your most receptive markets to the six marketing strategies that actually work, then it’s all there.
You, me and 22 individual videos to take you on a guided journey from business idea to repeatable sales from GREAT customers.
It’s live video, recorded at a secret location in London last year that, where the attendees invested considerably more than the TOTAL price of the School for Selling to attend.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to formulate a powerful Red Velvet Rope Policy so that you only work with clients who energize you and inspire you to do your best work.
- How to build immediate trust with your prospects and position yourself as the go-to category authority in your niche.
- The perfect pricing strategies for every single one of your offers (and specifically how and when to raise your prices.
- How To Talk About What You Do without sounding boring or confusing or bland so that people say “hey, that’s interesting! I want to know more!
- How to put together a comprehensive 3-part sales cycle so that you never leave money on the table and so that your prospects can make the right investment in you at the right time.
- How to understand exactly why people buy what you’re selling, which requires choosing a target market (I’ll show you exactly how to do it), identifying what they need and desire, getting clear on the single big result that you give them as well as the key benefits of that result: financial, emotional, physical and spiritual.
- How to develop a keep-in-touch strategy that doesn’t suck so that your prospects look forward to hearing from you and jump at the opportunity to buy from you.
- How to create brand-building information products that make you money and build awareness about who you are … even while you’re asleep.
- How to craft a powerful Personal Brand Identity so that you determine how you’re known in the world.
- Book Yourself Solid® Super Simple Selling so that you can get into sales conversations with ease.
- The Book Yourself Solid® Networking Strategy – how to strengthen relationships of trust so that people buy more from you.
- The Book Yourself Solid® Direct Outreach Strategy – how to make friends with influential strangers who can introduce you to opportunities that you’d only dreamed of up until now.
- The Book Yourself Solid® Referral Strategy – the two-part way of systematizing your referrals so that your most valuable source of new business drips in on autopilot.
- The Book Yourself Solid® Speaking Strategy – for when you want to get up on stage and make the world pay attention for plaudits and profit.
- The Book Yourself Solid® Writing Strategy – exactly HOW to market your business using the written word, and how to identify the most appropriate outlets for your writing so that you can get the maximum results in the minimum time.
- The Book Yourself Solid® Web Strategy – the three questions you can’t ignore when you’re pursuing ANY web-based marketing strategy … whether it’s Twitter or Facebook advertising, or the darkest of SEO manipulation …