Steve Primo – Stock Strategy #4
Archive page: http://archive.is/zFiMt
Do You Want To Learn How To Trade Like A Stock
Learn how to identify the best high momentum stocks with 1-3 day price surges(Works In All Markets and All Time Frames Stocks, Forex, Futures, Options)
*Buy Now And Get 12 FREE Months Of Trade Signals And Strategy Add On
Former Stock Exchange Specialist Will Teach You All Of The Rules Of His Favorite Strategy PLUS:
Former Stock Exchange Specialist Will Give Teach You All Of The Rules Of His Favorite Strategy Plus:
- Trades In Any Market, Time Frame Which Means You Can Almost Always Find Trades
- Designed to Trade Quick Momentum Moves
- Great For Swing Trading Off Daily Bars With Trades Every Night
- Trades In Any Direction So You Can Trade In Both Strong And Weak Markets
- Learn To Be On The Right Side Of The Market To Help Avoid Losses
- Learn To Manage Your Stops Properly In Order To Minimize Any Trading Losses
- Learn The Best Times To Trade So You Can Free Up Your Time
- Learn How To Identify A Higher Risk Trade In Order To Help Avoid Big Losses
- Learn Advanced Trade Management Techniques In Order To Cut Down Your Risk Per Trade
- Learn Advanced Exit Techniques In Order To Enhance Your Gains By 2-3 Times
NOT A BLACK BOX, WE TEACH YOU ALL THE RULES!
- Learn exactly where to buy
- Learn exactly where to sell
- Learn Steve Primo’s advanced trade management techniques
- Lear when to stay out of a trade
- Email Access With Steve Primo for additional coaching once you become a member
YOU GET IMMEDIATE ONLINE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
- RULES-Strategy #4 Video Modules with all the rules
- TRADE SIGNALS-12 Months Of FREE DAILY TRADE SIGNALS.
- WHEN TO BUY-Learn when to buy or sell using Steve Primo’s Buy/Sell Line Video
- WHERE TO SELL-Learn how to pinpoint your entries and exits
- TRADE COACHING-Access to Ask The Instructor where Steve Primo will answer your questions
- PROTECT YOUR TRADES-Learn where to place stops in the right place
- BEFORE THE TRADE PLANNING-Learn how and where to place your exit targets even before getting into the trade
- IDENTIFY RISKY TRADES-Learn how to identify your risk before the trade
- REAL WORLD EXAMPLES
- Strategy Add On works on MT4, Tradestation, MetaStock, NinjaTrader, Sierra Charts. Interactive Brokers, FCXM and Think Or Swim Users can use live free stock data to run free NinjaTrader chart for free. We help you get it setup
- Learn all the rules and strategies so you can begin trading with a solid plan as soon as the next day.
Get nightly emails:
- with the price to enter
- where to place your stops and
- where to put your profit target.
email or call us with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org 310-598-6677
Specialist Trading and www.protraderstrategies.com (Company) is not an investment advisory service, nor a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer and does not purport to tell or suggest which securities or currencies customers should buy or sell for themselves. The analysts and employees or affiliates of Company may hold positions in the stocks, currencies or industries discussed here. You understand and acknowledge that there is a very high degree of risk involved in trading securities and/or currencies. The Company, the authors, the publisher, and all affiliates of Company assume no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results. Factual statements on the Companys website, or in its publications, are made as of the date stated and are subject to change without notice.
It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Past results of any individual trader or trading system published by Company are not indicative of future returns by that trader or system, and are not indicative of future returns which be realized by you. In addition, the indicators, strategies, columns, articles and all other features of Companys products (collectively, the Information) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. Examples presented on Companys website are for educational purposes only. Such set-ups are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. Accordingly, you should not rely solely on the Information in making any investment. Rather, you should use the Information only as a starting point for doing additional independent research in order to allow you to form your own opinion regarding investments. You should always check with your licensed financial advisor and tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment.
Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading and may not be impacted by brokerage and other slippage fees. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
CFTC RULE 4.41
HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. All information on this website or any product purchased from this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statements about profits or income, expressed or implied, does not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold protraderstrategies.com, the site legal owners and any authorized distributors of this information harmless in any and all ways. The use of our products constitutes acceptance of our user agreement.