Art Riggs – Deep Tissue Massage and Myofasdal Release | Instant Download !
This seven volume Video series is designed as a full Deep Tissue Course which will be extremely useful to individual therapists wishing to expand their myofascial and therapeutic skills and the way they work with tissue. In addition to the complex issues of soft tissue restrictions, osseous articulations and neurological patterns, this series clearly demonstrates countless strokes and strategies. More importantly, it conveys the qualitative art of working with tissue to effect profound change.
SECTION I (Videos 1 & 2) “FUNDAMENTALS”
– Palpation and Cultivation of Touch-Working with Layers of the Body
– Body Biomechanics – How to Properly Use Fingers, Knuckles, the Fist, Forearm, and Elbow and Save Your Thumbs
– Purposeful Strokes- Strategies to Lengthen Tissue, Free Adhesions, and Release Holding Patterns
– Positioning of Your Client to Increase Effectiveness of Your Work – The Side-Lying Position to Dramatically Improve Your Effectiveness
SECTION II (Videos 3, 4 &5) “STRATEGIES OF DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE”
Hundreds of techniques and strategies covering the entire body
Video 3: Legs and Pelvis
Video 4: Continuation of the Pelvis, Rotators, Abdomen (Including the Psoas and Iliacus), and the Back
Video 5: Working with the Shoulder Girdle, Chest, Arms, and Neck
SECTION III (Videos 6 & 7) “ADVANCED TECHNIQUES AND STRATEGIES FOR COMMON COMPLAINTS AND INJURIES ” (Videos 6 & 7)
– Foot/Ankle Injuries Including Sprains, Plantar Fasciaitis, Achilles Tendonitis
– Knee Pain and Dysfunction
– Minor Back Pain
– Rotator Cuff
– Tennis Elbow and Wrist
– Thoracic Outlet
About the Actor
Art Riggs is a Certified Advanced Rolfer® and massage therapist who has been teaching bodywork since 1988. He has worked with several Olympic athletes, professional football and basketball players, and professional dancers and musicians to treat injuries and to improve performance. He has conducted numerous workshops for health spas and for medical professionals, including physical therapists, and has assisted in Rolf Institute trainings.