Charlie Knoles – How To Manage Fear | Instant Download !
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE :
Who Is This Class For?
- You want to discover your purpose.
- You want to make a daring career switch.
- You feel that it’s time for a change, but aren’t sure what that change should be.
- You want to calm your mind.
- You ultimately want to become the best version of yourself.
- 1.How to define, identify, and avert fear so that you can tap into your limitless potential.
- 2.Using meditation to dissolve fearful emotions.
- 3.Ceasing to let fear run your life.
Learn about Charlie as he shares a bit more about himself and this class, as well as the most effective way to take part. He’ll also start discussing what “fear” really is.
- 1. How To Take This Class
- 2. What Is Fear?
The Causes Of & Reactions To Fear
On a fundamental level, what is fear? Why does it grip us? Charlie reveals the common element that underlies all fears, and how you can be more mindful of it.
- 1. Recognizing The Cause Of Fear
- 2. The Physical Reactions To Fear
Expanding Your Capacity
We all feel fear sometimes. That’s nothing to be ashamed of. The bigger question is how are you going to train yourself to deal with that kind of fear in the future? Will you shrink or will you expand? Charlie dives in.
- 1. Expanding Your Capacity
Even in the toughest moments, there is no need to be overwhelmed by fear. Charlie discusses how we can instead learn to be mindful in every moment, so that fear’s energy will only empower and make us stronger. He’ll then guide you through a fear-dissolving meditation.
- 1. Overcoming Fear
- 2. Guided Meditation
Meet The Instructor
Charlie Knoles is a Vedic Meditation teacher and the director of The Veda Center. He was taught Vedic Meditation at age 4 by his father, Maharishi Vyasananda Thom Knoles. Following in his father’s footsteps, Charlie has devoted his life to innovative teaching. He studied at the Australian Institute of Music, The Sydney Conservatorium of Music, and attained his degree in Biology at Maharishi University of Management, where he helped create their multidisciplinary degree in Sustainable Living, now one of their most popular programs. In his decades of teaching, Charlie has helped thousands of people learn the practical steps necessary to become the change that they wish to see in the world. He has worked with people from all over the world, in a wide range of professions, and his clients include teachers, nurses, A-list actors, and Fortune 500 CEOs.
Over the past 20 years I have struggled with implementing meditation into my life. Until I met Charlie two years ago. He made it so much fun to learn the practice and he also was able to teach me how to stick with it.
Charlie is a very knowledgeable meditation teacher. Vedic meditation has given me the ability to center myself and relax in a particular moment as well as made me adaptable and flexible outside of meditation in this crazy entertainment industry.
Charlie helps me to be in harmony with my relationships with people, my community, my children and my significant other. I feel open artistically and creatively so that I am able to create music as purely as it flows from me. This meditation is the ultimate gift.
I met Charlie through mutual friends and was so impressed by his grace and easeful presence, I thought there must be more to it! Of course he turned out to be someone who is replenished daily by a dedicated meditation practice—and he wears it well in how he interacts with others. Charlie is a fantastic teacher—he has very easy going teaching style but it always felt intellectually satisfying; learning to meditate with Charlie was such a gift!
- 4 modules and 7 video lessons, filled with all the information you need
- A deep dive into what fear really is, and how you can conquer it
- A series of guided meditations to promote a calm, fearless mind
- Lifetime access to stream from your computer, phone or tablet