Chet Holmes & Jay Levinson – Guerrilla Marketing Meets Karate Master | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF ALL CONTENTS HERE :
Chet Holmes & Jay Levinson – Guerrilla Marketing Meets Karate Master
If you ever thought about learning how to become a dominant force and grow your business, now is the time. Most businesses suffer from limited mindsets. A good chiropractor chiropractor
What you will learn:
Learn how to make any company seriously increase its profits. No matter what your area of business, there are crucial marketing, selling and management techniques you must know to go to the next level.
• Learn the six key areas of profit in every business. They are in yours as well and we guarantee you’re not fully capitalizing on them—Your money back if we’re wrong.
• Learn how one hour per week can virtually double your sales.
• Learn how to get the best buyers you’ve ever had with a marketing expense of only $100.
• Learn the 12 competencies that make all great companies.
• Learn how to build the ultimate USP- One that virtually no one can compete with.
• Learn the time management secrets of billionaires.
• Learn the traits of what makes the MOST successful executives. You’ll know they will work the minute you hear them.
• Find hidden wealth right under your nose that you don’t even realize you have.
• Learn why Guerrilla Marketing is now in 39 languages and required reading in many MBA programs worldwide.
• Learn why over 14 million copies of Guerrilla Marketing books have been sold.
• Learn the 20 ways Guerrilla Marketing is an improvement over traditional marketing.
• Learn the 100 Guerrilla Marketing weapons – all of them—but then work them into an actual PLAN of action for the entire year to come.
• Learn about the newest and most potent marketing weapon – “memes.”
• Learn how Guerrilla Marketing replaces guesswork with science.
• Learn the 12 personality characteristics of successful guerrillas.
• Learn the 16 monumental secrets of Guerrilla Marketing.
• Learn the 10 steps to succeed with a Guerrilla Marketing attack.
• Learn the 14 secrets of saving money with Guerrilla Marketing.
If you ever thought about learning how to become a dominant force and grow your business, now is the time. Most businesses suffer from limited mindsets. A good chiropractor thinks that he can run a successful practice. A good cook thinks that running a restaurant is easy.
This misconception has resulted in a high failure rate.
Take heart. Chet Holmes, creator of Zero to $100 Million and Jay Conrad Levinson, author of Guerrilla Marketing have created a 3-day seminar for small, midsize, and large companies. The $2,995 per person Guerrilla Marketing Meets Karate Master Seminar is being held on March 25-27 at 4 Points Sheraton San Rafael 866-327-8558.
Discover how to go from zero to $100 million, 101 guerrilla marketing tactics, time management secrets of billionaires, six key areas of profit in every business, traits of overachievers and superstars, double sales in 12-18 months, 12 steps to get an appointment with anyone, 7 steps to every sale, etc.
Chet Holmes is a Fortune 500 marketing strategist, sales trainer, and karate master. His combination of martial arts discipline mixed with sound marketing practices shows struggling companies how to increase revenues and stay in business. Jay Levinson has sold 16 million books and is an all-time favorite of small businesses and Fortune 500 CEOs. His books are required reading in many MBA program.
Can the person earning $100,000 per year work ten times harder and get to $ 1 million per year? Yes, it’s possible. But, you will never go to $1 million to $ 5 million or $10 million on hard work alone … you need tools.
Breakdown of the 22 CDs:
01. Chet Holmes – Program Introduction
02. Chet Holmes – Secrets of the Best Companies
03. Chet Holmes – Secrets of the Best Companies II
04. Chet Holmes – Billionaire’s Secrets of Time Management
05. Chet Holmes – Sub Strategies for Super Growth
06. Jay Conrad Levinson – A Three Year Profit Plan for Your Business
07. Jay Conrad Levinson – A Three Year Profit Plan for Your Business II
08. Jay & Chet – Audience Breakthroughs
09. Chet Holmes – Your Dream 100 Clients
10. Chet Holmes – The Seven Musts of Marketing
11. Dave Lakhani – Creating Market Dominance
12. Jay Conrad Levinson – 100 Marketing Weapons Part One
13. Jay Conrad Levinson – 100 Marketing Weapons Part Two
14. David Dean – Internet Traffic and Website Strategies
15. Michael Alexander – Sales Management Super Strategies
16. Alex Mandossian – Converting Your Existing Internet Traffic
17. Scott Hallman – Profit Enhancement Workshop
18. Chet Holmes – Hiring Sales Superstars Anyone Can Hire Them
19. Jill Lublin – Guerrilla PR
20. Peter Sage – Integrity Based Selling Strategies
21. Jay Conrad Levinson – Guerrilla Marketing Attack
22. Scott Hallman – Prioritizing & Maximizing Your Opportunities