Esther Perel – The Essential Guide to Effective Communication in Your Relationship | Instant Download !
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE :
Who Is This Class For?
- You feel like something is missing in your relationship. You enjoy spending time together, but you just don’t feel that spark or intensity that you desire.
- You long for more passion in the bedroom. Whether you’re in a relationship, or single and having fun, you just can’t seem to find satisfaction and connection between the sheets.
- You’re ready to tap into your sexuality and create a beautiful, thriving partnership. You’ve had a few relationships, some bad and some good, but you want something amazing—something physically, emotionally, and spiritually satisfying.
- 1.The history of sexuality, and how it pertains to your relationships.
- 2.How the messages you received as a child influence your current relationships.
- 3.The most imperative words in your sexual vocabulary.
- 4.How to use distance to create more desire.
Getting Started On Your Journey
In your first module, Esther covers what this class is all about, who it’s designed for, and how to take it for optimal results. She’ll also share a bit about herself, from her 34 years as a psychotherapist in New York City, to her bestselling book, to being recognized as one of the world’s most original and insightful voices on personal and professional relationships.
- 1. Meet Esther
- 2. Who’s This Class For?
- 3. What Is This Class All About?
Love Vs. Desire
What is love, really? What is desire? How can you tell when you’re feeling one or the other? In this module, Esther breaks down this very important question, and explains how fully understanding what you’re feeling is the key to opening up new horizons in your relationships.
- 1. Security & Adventure
- 2. How Is Eroticism Different Than Sex?
- 3. What Is Desire?
Creating Distance For Greater Intimacy
It’s a common misconception that being in a happy relationship means spending all of your time with your special someone. Esther explains why independence, absence, and longing are all key factors to creating feelings of desire in your partnership, and how you can use them to your advantage.
- 1. Fire Needs Air
- 2. Independence
How we approach relationships, sex, and love is shaped by many outside influences. Esther dives into the history of sexuality, the effects that messages you received as a child may have on your relationships today, and how Love Languages can make a huge difference when it comes to better understanding yourself and your partner.
- 1. A Quick History Of Sexuality
- 2. Messages About Love & Relationships
- 3. Object Of Desire
- 4. Love Languages
The ability to properly and clearly communicate with your partner about your sexual wants and needs is one of the most important aspects of fostering passion, desire, and life-long intimacy in your relationship. Esther discusses how to improve these imperative communication skills.
- 1. Relationship Communication 101
- 2. Initiating Conversations About Sexual Likes & Dislikes
- 3. Developing Your Sexual Vocabulary
Using Playfulness, Curiosity & Creativity To Enhance Your Relationship
In your last module, Esther provides you with some tactical steps you can take to spice things up and spark more desire in your relationship (and in the bedroom). She’ll also leave you with a few key takeaways to ponder as you move forward on your journey to a thriving relationship.
- 1. Novelty
- 2. Breaking The Rules
- 3. Fantasy & Imagination
- 4. Moving Forward
Meet The Instructor
Psychotherapist Esther Perel is recognized as one of the world’s most original and insightful voices on personal and professional relationships. In addition to her 34-year private practice in New York City, she is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, an AASECT certified sex therapist, a member of the American Family Therapy Academy, and the bestselling author of Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence (Harper Collins)—soon bringing more of her inclusive, multicultural pulse to her latest book, The State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity (Harper Collins) in October 2017. Beyond helping couples from around the world through her counseling and writing, Esther’s two critically acclaimed TED talks have reached over 17 million views, and she has consulted on the award-winning Showtime drama The Affair. Esther speaks the unspoken—articulating the hidden psychological states most people can’t yet put into words—and unearths the complicated and contradictory needs that are shaping relationships and commitment today.
We are all deeply confused about how to manage love, sex, and commitment in the modern world. There is one person on the planet with a particularly compelling diagnosis and set of answers. Esther Perel is a guide and mentor for our times.
On the subject of sex, a subject that makes so many stammer, clam up, or crack wise, Esther Perel, a couples therapist and author, is uncommonly eloquent, even rhapsodic. Perhaps not since Dr. Ruth commandeered American airwaves in the 1980s has there been a public figure with so much of an audience for her work on human sexuality…Instead of offering more explicitness, she writes and talks about the aspects of sexuality that can’t be captured on a screen, the hidden, psychological states that do or do not set the mechanics in motion.
Esther Perel tells it like it is. She is refreshingly honest, deeply informed, and highly entertaining.
Esther Perel is America’s go-to relationship expert. When it comes to coupledom and desire, no one knows how to help people reignite the spark of passion like her.
- 6 modules and 19 video lessons, filled with all the information you need
- A comprehensive overview of the history of sexuality, and how we’ve evolved to become content with less-than-stellar, passionless relationships
- Proven approaches to help you better understand your own wants and needs, as well as your partner’s
- Effective exercises you can use at home to improve your sexual communication, as well as a step-by-step guide on how to use playfulness, curiosity and creativity to enhance your relationship
- Lifetime access to stream from your computer, phone or tablet