Mike Reinold – Evaluation and Treatment of the Knee | Instant Download !
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE:
Take Your Knowledge of the Knee to the Next Level and Become an Expert
Let us walk you through a detailed online program designed to enhance your clinical examination and treatment skills. We’ll share with you the evidence-based scientific and clinical rationale behind what you need to know to make an immediate impact on your ability to work with knee patients.
This is exactly how we evaluate and treat the knee.
We’ll cover ACL, meniscus, patellofemoral, articular cartilage, osteoarthritis and more.
You’ll have an advanced understanding of the knee joint, feel fully confident in your ability to evaluate and treat the knee, and easily become a knee expert.
Over the past several years, we’ve been developing a cutting edge new continuing education format that takes place entirely online over a longer period of time to allow you to learn at your own pace but also to start implementing what you learn immediately throughout the program. No more losing an entire weekend and zoning out in the back of the room for 8 hours! Many home study courses consist of reading a text or watching a DVD, but we always felt they were lacking in content and had no interactivity.
Our solution was to use online videos, presentations, journal article readings, and discussion boards to create a program that I know you will walk away from with a better understanding of the knee.
Welcome to our online continuing education mentorship program on the Recent Advances in Evidence Based Evaluation and Treatment of the Knee, an online program with 7 lessons of content. If you have attended any of our live seminars or read our websites, journal articles, books, or chapters in the past, then you know that this program is packed with great content, clinical pearls, scientific evidence, and more importantly practical information that you can apply to your patients and clients immediately.
The course is highly interactive, both with us and with all of the other participants – you can be as involved as much as you would like, but the more we interact the better the experience. The best part is that you can do this when ever and where ever you want, it doesn’t matter what time zone or even country you are in, you participate when it is convenient to you. This is the future of continuing education.
We hope you enjoy!
he course contains seven modules that include videos, presentations, journal article readings, and a discussion forum. Once you finish a module, you can proceed to the next module in the course:
- Lesson 1 – Evaluation of the Knee – An overview of our complete approach to the clinical examination of the knee. We’ll cover the entire evaluation process from the subjective examination to a wide range of special test for ligamentous, meniscal, and patellofemoral pathology.
- Lesson 2 – Treatment of the Knee – We’ll demonstrate our treatment progressions for the knee joint complex designed to enhance neuromuscular control. We’ll show progressions from early to advanced phases of rehabilitation using our 4 phase approach to restore baseline proprioception, dynamic stabilization, neuromuscular control, and functional movements
- Lesson 3 – Anterior Cruciate Ligament – An overview of the entire rehabilitation process following ACL reconstruction, including variations based on graft selection and specific patient criteria.
- Lesson 4 – Patellofemoral – How to develop treatment programs for patellofemoral pain based on our patellofemoral classification system. Using this approach you’ll be able to easily distinguish between many different reasons behind patellofemoral pain and treat appropriately.
- Lesson 5 – Meniscus – We’ll discuss meniscal pathology and the rehabilitation process of meniscal injuries, both nonoperatively as well as postoperative meniscectomy and meniscal repair procedures.
- Lesson 6 – Articular Cartilage – We’ll discuss meniscal pathology and the rehabilitation process of meniscal injuries, both nonoperatively as well as postoperative meniscectomy and meniscal repair procedures.
- Lesson 7 – Knee Osteoarthritis – The principles behind rehabilitation of the knee with osteoarthritis, including nonoperative management and rehabilitation following tibial osteotomy and total knee replacement surgery.