Oliver Goehler – 99 Niches New Era! eBay – Amazon | Instant Download !
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS : WATCH HERE!
My Private List of 99 Money-Making Niches and Products For The New Era!
It’s a New World – one that’s sending some people to the poorhouse…but one which is also making the savviest online sellers RICH.
Here’s a sample of the kind of niches and products I’ve included…
– THE face mask supplier to one of the UK’s largest supermarkets. Don’t ask me how I found this out! They will sell you face masks for pennies. Use it for yourself – currently, this is one of the hottest online markets EVER! (Currently some sellers are moving 200+ boxes of masks per day).
– The best supplier I know for Vitamin D supplements – a product even the government is recommending you now take. And the best part is they are based in the UK. You can buy this product super-cheap in bulk, package it up…and you’re on your way. (You’ll pay just 51p per 100 tablets!). This product is in MASSIVE demand once again – the top seller I’ve seen is selling around £450 per day worth…and we’re not even in flu season yet! (And virus or no virus – this will continue to sell!)
– A really simple product for fitness enthusiasts. It will be just as ‘in demand’ whether people train from home or the gym. You can buy in bulk for just over £1.50 and sell at £7.99 all day long. This will never go out of fashion – and is booming right now!
– A kit for cyclists that anyone can put together. Ideal for lock-down or no-lockdown. Cycling is booming and I would NOT bet against it. One existing seller I’ve seen banks around £1,350 a month with this on eBay alone – Amazon would likely be a lot more.
– A UK supplier of kid’s face masks. These are flying out now, especially as we head into the winter months. Most likely, we’ll be using these for months or even years to come. Your price? Just 50p/unit.
– A simple little product you can sell to key workers, which is seeing HUGE demand currently! This one is really easy to store, handle and ship (you can have a box of ’em in the spare room at home).
– A simple but little-known ‘niche’ home fitness item. Where to get it, and exactly how I’d list it personally to demolish the competition. My prediction is an on-going rise in home-fitness – and this item fits this trend perfectly
– “A £5,000-£10,000 per month business just from this one product alone” -full details revealed. Someone is already doing it – copy ’em!
– A product you can source from Lancashire that is ideal for car enthusiasts. Once again, regardless of what happens this product will sell and sell and sell (especially if people don’t change their cars much…which is likely what will happen). This can be bought for a few quid, marked up 300%, and will sell all day long.
– A tiny little Aliexpress.com product that allows the consumer to rejuvenate old products – ideal if we hit a bad recession. Just £1.10/each.
– A unique product for doing your own nails. The number of people going out for ‘getting their nails done’ has fallen off a cliff. This product is ideal for people who want to do their own nails from home. You can buy this from the UK and it’s perfect for times like we’re facing now!
– A UK supplier for alcohol hand sanitising gel. Your price is £1.50/bottle. I’ll show you a seller on eBay moving them at £8.99 a bottle (‘live’ example given!).
– A product that is super-hot and is bought in truckloads by home beer brewers. This market is pretty much GUARANTEED to stay alive…and boom…as many people will shun pubs and bars, and well, brew their own!
– A product I’ve personally sold £100+ per day of in the past – the exact UK supplier revealed, and the product in question. This fantastic wholesaler stocks hundreds of great products!
– A UK supplier for disposable aprons (personal protective equipment). You can buy these at £4.50 per pack for 200. I recommend you sell them on Amazon FBA for £14.99. You can imagine how big the sales are for yourself!
– A perfect ‘de-stress’ product for the home. This works on two levels. Firstly, people are stressed out, and this will help relieve that burden. And secondly…people are spending more time at home. So ‘home-based’ products are huge at the moment – and this one is ideal for YOU to sell too!
– A special kind of NICHE face mask that I guarantee 99% of people will NEVER have heard of. You can buy these for peanuts, and put a decent margin on them. Virtually no-one has really spotted this – yet!
– A great product you can create yourself for the meditation/mindfulness market – a niche that is soaring right alongside people’s stress levels! This seller has, by my estimates, already banked £200K from this product. Â What’s more, this market is likely to be around for years to come!
– A unique anti-anxiety inhaler (natural) that one seller is banking around £200 per day from currently. I’ll show you how to get hold of something similar…and how to cash in on this exploding niche for yourself!
– Forehead thermometer test strips. Obviously…huge at the moment, and will be increasingly hot as we move into ‘flu season’. This UK supplier has stocks galore. Full details given.
– A special niche that booms in hard times. You’d probably never guess what it is. An American news outlet recently covered it, and explained how it’s booming. I’ve lined up several products you can copy, swipe and profit from – all explained with detailed sources given!
– Social distancing anyone? The niche product I reveal here is mandatory in many shops now…and you can buy it from £3.50/unit (or less!). I know an Amazon seller who is selling around 10 of these a day…for £14.99 each. That’s £150/day in sales. You can buy from the UK supplier I’ll tell you about!
– Stress-related products and solutions! It’s no secret that stress levels are going through the roof. Here’s a selection of products you can buy for peanuts, and sell on with nice margins – that will directly tap into this rich vein of opportunity.
– This small eBay seller has sold over £16,120 of this product. It’s virtually recession proof, and it’s simple to source in the UK. I’ll show you exactly how to copy him and do something similar for yourself!
– Custom face masks! Yes, this niche is big. I’m talking about cute, quirky or otherwise personalised face masks. This UK supplier can print them for you in all sorts of colours, with custom texts and designs!
– And dozens and dozens more!