Paul Zaichik – Easy Flexibility – Side Stretching Intermediate
Thousands of people worldwide have achieved the same results you’re dreaming about and you can too!
True Front Split, Open Front Split and Side Split
Each program contains 3 videos:
- Video 1 : Follow along routines plus explanations before each exercise (duration: 41 minutes).
- Video 2: Video without explanations to follow along without interruptions.
- Video 3: Video containing only the explanations for the Zaichik Stretching Techniques for quick reference and review.
- All videos contain subtitles for better understanding of the techniques and to make it easier for those who need help in understanding the spoken language.
- Bonus: Access to Stretch180 app that will help you measure your progress, see how you stack up against the others stretching towards their splits and get motivated to keep going.
- Mobility exercises for each joint, to keep your joints healthy and lubricated.
- Specific warmup exercises to gradually prepare your body for a split.
- Zaichik Stretching Techniques for each muscle involved in a split, so that your flexibility improves right away without pain.
- Extended Length Conditioning exercises, so that you not only become flexible but strong as well.
- Reciprocal Inhibition, plus Movement and Habituation Techniques, for functional flexibility.
allows for complete focus not only on each hip individually, but on each of the muscles separately!This ensures that your flexiblility is coming from all of your muscles.
Where each muscle does it’s job without slacking off.
Instead of all the pressure being placed on already exhausted, overworked and overstretched muscles.
And, just like all other EasyFlexibility Programs,
the results come Fast, Safe and Easy.
You want to lock in the savings by getting all 3 programs that will take you on a journey through all splits imaginable Open Front Split, True Front Split and Side Split. While keeping your mind on the prize: a 180 degree split!This particular package includes:
3 – Follow along routines plus explanations before each exercise (duration: 41 minutes).
– Get support from our private group of students.
– Lifetime access.