Matt Hensley – Trader’s Transition Program
Salepage : Matt Hensley – Trader’s Transition Program
Becoming a successful trader requires both well-tested strategy setups and having the mindset of a trader. Most new traders will seek out as many trading strategies as they can without learning the way to trade them, or they’ll seek out the mental edge they need without a reliable process for entering and exiting trades.
In this course, Matt helps you build, or rebuild, your trading career from the ground up. You’ll start by learning several effective, rules-based swing and day trading strategies. Swing strategies include the ‘SnapBack’ and ‘Fifty Bottom Bounce’, and day trading strategies include the ‘3/8 Crossover’ day trading system and its three variations. You’ll then move into how to properly record and evaluate your trading. Finally, you’ll learn how to order your life and your head to avoid getting in your own way as you improve.
In addition, you’ll receive two private one-on-one sessions with Matt, who will help walk you through each module and answer any questions you may have.
- Learning and trading rules-based strategies
- Tracking and evaluating your trading
- How to develop a day to day trading routine
- Common mental trading errors and how to avoid them
- How to treat your trading as a business
- Developing a Trading Mindset
- Two 1-on-1 coaching sessions with the instructor
- Access to a private Twitter feed with recent examples, market commentary and exercises
- Over five hours of video instruction
Welcome & Overview 28 min
Unit 1 – Swing Trading Strategies 58 min
Unit 2 – First Hour Day Trading System 41 min
Unit 3 – Tracking Your Trade 42 min
Unit 4 – Trading Psychology 101 72 min
Unit 5 – Trading as a Business 48 min
Unit 6 – The Trading Life 26 min