The 2015 Social Mood Conference On Demand (Streaming)
What’s New in Social Mood Research?
Find out First-Hand:
Watch the On-Demand Broadcast of the 2015 Social Mood Conference
…and See and Hear It All for Yourself
“Our annual Social Mood Conference is my favorite event of the year.”
— Robert Prechter, Socionomics Foundation President and the conference’s opening speaker
The broadcast of the 2015 Social Mood Conference is on-demand, right now.
Just as attendees did on April 11, you too can be a part of this illuminating experience — and come away equipped to capitalize on new trends, emerging ideas and original perspectives.
Think of it as kind of like TED Talks for the socionomically-aware.
See all 10 speakers in order —
or choose the sequence for yourself
Watch, pause, rewind — on your time, on-demand — just like in this clip of Robert Prechter’s first presentation, “The Financial-Economic Continuum.”
Download every chart and slide — to keep electronically, or print
All the slides and charts from the 10 presenters are available to you as downloadable PDFs. You’ll remember many of the slides just for the power of the story they tell.
Discover a new worldview that’s gaining popularity
Socionomics is a new science of social prediction. Socionomic research explains how waves of social mood generate social trends; how a positive mood induces people to expand businesses, dress with flair, buy happy music, live in peace, buy stocks, and more; and how negative mood induces us to do the opposite. Simply put, forecasting social trends puts you ahead of the curve — way ahead.
Who will you see? Here are just three highlights
Here are actual comments from Social Mood Conference attendees
- “I attended last year and had to have more. … This has changed the way I look at everything.” — David M., Colleyville, TX
- “The Social Mood Conference bridges the gap between knowing and doing. Highly recommended for any and all independent thinkers.” — Alastair M., Portland, ME
- “For those who are not familiar with socionomics, I strongly encourage you to attend the Summit.” — George M., Foxfire, NC
And here’s what broadcast viewers say:
- “Exceeded my expectations. Excellent topics and speakers. Whether you’re interested in the prediction of social trends or the financial markets, this is a must have.” – Richard L., Garland, TX
- “Diverse and interesting topics. Some of the presentations were very entertaining.” – Friedrich O., Munich, Germany
- “The stream price helped me to stretch my budget, as attending in-person costs well into the $1,500 range. … Absolutely great material.” — Ken M., Manitoba, Canada