Vasant Lad – A LOOK AT THE FACE
A Look at the Face – Part 2 of the Body Reading / Lakshana Series
The face is one of the most prominent parts of the body; it’s the first thing we notice when we meet someone. This holds true in Ayurveda as well. There is more to the face than just the expressions that come across. Each line, color, and freckle tell a greater story about a person than we may think. Whether it’s a connection to an organ in the body, a deep-seated emotion, or a potential vulnerability in the physiology of the body, the face is the first step to understanding your state of health! In this webinar you will discover:
- the significance of different lines on the face
- various aspects of the face in relation to the organs of the body and any associated pathologies
- Total Class length – 2.5 hours of instruction
- Recorded Class – 1.5 hours available starting February 26, 2021. This can be watched multiple times at a time that is convenient to you.
- Live ZOOM Q/A with Vasant Lad – 1 hour on March 12, 2021 at 12:00pm MST. If you cannot attend, the replay will be available.
- Class Lesson and Q/A Replays: Unlimited access until July 1, 2021.
- Language: English, Russian, Spanish, German
- Instructor: Vasant Lad