Wayne Belonoha – Wai’s Kung Fu Complete Ving Tsun System – Level 1 – Steps 1-12
What’s in Level 1:
In level 1 you will be introduced to the following:
– The first 5 parts of the Siu Lim Tau form to learn the centerline and basic hand movements.
– The fundamental stance, techniques and blocks of the system.
– How to punch correctly and deliver multiple strikes per second.
Running Time: 4 hours 21 mins
Level 1 teaches steps 1-12 of 108 and includes 22 video lessons. You will get the following videos:
Video 001/Step 001 – Ving Tsun Overview (IMWCS Program)
Video 002/Step 002 – Adduction Stance (IMWCS)
Video 003/Step 002 – Adduction Stance (WCU/WBVTS Program)
Video 004/Step 003 – Sun Fist Punch (IMWCS)
Video 005/Step 003 – Sun Fist Punch (WBVTS)
Video 006/Step 004 – Siu Nim Tau Form, Part 1 (IMWCS)
Video 007/Step 004 – Siu Nim Tau Form, Part 1 (WBVTS)
Video 008/Step 005 – Paak Sau Block (IMWCS)
Video 009/Step 005 – Paak Sau Block (WBVTS)
Video 010/Step 006 – Siu Nim Tau Form, Part 2 (IMWCS)
Video 011/Step 007 – Palm Up Block (WBVTS)
Video 012/Step 007 – Palm Up Block (IMWCS)
Video 013/Step 008 – Grabbing Hand (IMWCS)
Video 014/Step 008 – Grabbing Hand (WBVTS)
Video 015/Step 009 – Siu Nim Tau Form, Part 3 (IMWCS)
Video 016/Step 009 – Siu Nim Tau Form, Part 3 (WBVTS)
Video 017/Step 010 – Circle Step (IMWCS)
Video 018/Step 010 – Circle Step (WBVTS)
Video 019/Step 011 – Siu Nim Tau Form, Part 4 (IMWCS)
Video 020/Step 011 – Siu Nim Tau Form, Part 4 (WBVTS)
Video 021/Step 012 – Siu Nim Tau Form, Part 5 (IMWCS)
Video 022/Step 012 – Siu Nim Tau Form, Part 5 (WBVTS)
Hi, I’m sifu Wayne Belonoha – welcome to my course, the same one I teach in my Wai’s Kung Fu schools. I’m a certified instructor, lineage representative, author, and hall of fame inductee who has been training martial arts for over 40 years.
Using my professional background in course development and teaching methodologies codified the entire ving tsun system as I was taught into a 108 step course that simple to follow. I will guide you through the system so you can experience authentic Ving Tsun (Wing Chun) kung fu at your own pace.
– Over 36 hours of video lessons and growing. (Approx 28 hours are in this set, the workshops making up the new material is sold separately).
– Professionally filmed multi-angle video so you can clearly see what’s being taught.
– Professionally recorded audio so you can clearly hear what’s being taught.
– Professionally designed course curriculum to give you what you need when you need it.
– Professionally produced lessons plans including SMART objectives, onscreen tips, flyins, reminders, quotes, idioms and maxims, homework, drills, and more.
– An engaging and arguably funny professional instructor (me).
This course teaches very fine details – more than other courses – but stops short of spoon feeding the most important lessons. I leave room for you to engage your own sense of wonderment and discovery, because the lessons learned through personal experience are the most valuable. I don’t want you to miss out on those lessons, nor to miss learning how to learn. I seek the balance between giving you too much and giving you not enough. I want to supply absolutely everything you need to grow a flower, without just giving you a flower.
My program is not made up of a bunch of information to be collected, nor is it purely entertainment or just “techniques” to beat up an opponent, it’s a strategically designed experience to help you learn and improve valuable and long-lasting skills.
Thanks for considering my course. I look forward to being part of your journey.