Professional Trading With Institutional Supply and Demand
Learn how to trade any financial market consistently and profitably. New Cryptocurrency section added for 2018.
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to identify and correctly chart supply and demand zones.
- You will know where to place your stoploss and identify targets
- You will learn about different types of entry strategy.
- You will understand how Investment Banks and Market Makers manipulate the market and use this knowledge to profit with them.
- You will understand the basics of risk management and trading psychology.
- You will learn about price pivot zones, the BAR setup and how it relates to advanced supply and demand topics.
- You will learn about advanced supply and demand topics, including compression and the “Engulf” pattern.
- You will learn the filters that I use to keep me out of bad trades and the conditions that will cause me to scratch a trade with little or no loss.
- A demo of a trading platform/charting package – I recommend Ninjatrader which is downloadable with a free trial from the Ninjatrader website. Other platforms are Metatrader, TradingView or any other broker supplied charting package.
- Students should familarise themselves with their trading platform before starting this course.
Whether you’re a beginning trader or an advanced trader trying to turn that corner, this course will provide you with the route to finding trading consistency and profitability.
This course is a result of 10 years of research and thousands of hours of screen time. The strategies I teach are based on my view of how the market works.
In this course you will learn:
- Why understanding stophunts is crucial to successful trading.
- The principles of supply and demand and how to map the market.
- How the market is manipulated by banks, central banks and market makers.
- The guiding principles of risk management and trading psychology.
- Why technical indicators and most chart patterns ensure that retail traders are “cannon fodder” for the Investment Banks.
- The filters I use to keep me out of bad trades.
- Advanced supply and demand methods to increase your trading edge.
- New for 2018! – How to apply the same principles to Bitcoin and the Crypto currency markets.
Requirements: Students should at least have a basic knowledge of trading before taking this course, i.e. how to set up charts, the bid/ask spread, understanding what forex/commodities/stock indexes are, being able to place trades, stoplosses and targets.
This course will start with the basics of support and resistance, but will gradually work up to advanced topics – therefore, it will require hard work by the student!
- i) The original content for this course is in 720 pixel resolution, with new videos being added at 1080 pixel resolution. ii) The video playing time is approximately 3.5 hrs. Udemy base their 5 hrs calculation on videos + course notes.
- ii) Finally, you will never see this course advertised with a large discount because the information contained within is valuable and life changing!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for day traders, proprietary traders and hedge fund traders. It is assumed you will at least have a basic understanding of trading.
- I leave no stone unturned with my trading strategy and therefore we will progress to some difficult topics which will require hard work and persistence by the student.
- If you don’t know what a tick, pip, bid, ask or stoploss is, then this course probably isn’t for you!
- Similarly, if you are looking for the Holy Grail, guaranteed profits, a get rich quick scheme or magic bullet, then sadly this course isn’t for you.
- Get Professional Trading With Institutional Supply and Demand right now!
Professional Trading With Institutional Supply and Demand Download, Professional Trading With Institutional Supply and Demand Download, Professional Trading With Institutional Supply and Demand Groupbuy, Professional Trading With Institutional Supply and Demand Free, Professional Trading With Institutional Supply and Demand Torrent, Professional Trading With Institutional Supply and Demand Course Download, Professional Trading With Institutional Supply and Demand Review, Professional Trading With Institutional Supply and Demand Review