Sarah Doody – UX Job Interview Prep In A Weekend | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF THE ALL CONTENT HERE:
Sarah Doody – UX Job Interview Prep In A Weekend
How to be ready to talk about your projects and nail design exercises.
A UX portfolio gets you in the door …
But your interview skills are what will set you apart from the rest.
If you want to stand out from other candidates, you have to be prepared for the job interview including questions that may be asked, presenting your portfolio, and executing design exercises.
Yes, it’s nerve wracking and you might be nervous about:
- Knowing what types of questions you’ll be asked
- Freezing up when they ask you to do a live design exercise
- Talking about the projects in your portfolio
- Dealing with phone interviews and in person sessions
This step-by-step program will equip you to go showcase your work, skills and personality with confidence and authenticity.
What’s included in UX Job Interview Prep In A Weekend:
🎬 45 minutes of teaching
❓A list of questions you should prepare for
📋UX interview checklist (pre and post interview)
📙The design exercise strategy worksheet
🎯A post interview retrospective template so you can learn from each interview
I’m Sarah Doody, nice to meet you!
Before you ask,
YES this is my real hair!
- 2015: Founded The UX Notebook, a weekly UX email and education collective focused on helping people learn how to think like a designer.
- 2012: Went full time as self employed with my own UX consulting business.
- 2011: Co-created curriculum for and taught General Assembly’s first ever 12-week User Experience Design course.
- 2007: Moved to NYC to get started in the roller coaster world of tech startups.
Join The Community
How to get help (please read)
🏆 Hired? Share your success story here …
BONUS: Get your own .design domain for $5
Book “Solving Product Design Exercises”
What to expect (14:43)
It’s all about you (9:02)