Sharon Franquemont – INTUITION: YOUR ELECTRIC SELF
Each of us has three selves: physical, intellectual, and intuitive. Pioneering intuition coach Sharon Franquemont calls this third aspect of our being the “electric self,” because its brilliance illuminates all the hidden areas of human experience.
On Intuition: Your Electric Self, this respected personal and corporate trainer draws on nearly 30 years of experience—including helping to establish graduate-level intuition courses at John F. Kennedy University—to take you on a mind-expanding exploration of her original seven-part system:
- Intuition and knowledge—simply knowing something without knowing why
- Intuition and your body—the “gut feelings” and “feelings in the heart” that often guide you in critical decision-making situations
- Intuition and creativity—the sudden “aha!” that is the essence of all great art, music, and creativity
- Intuition and the big picture—seeing the larger situation, and knowing how to organize people and projects
- Intuition and vision—understanding the true purpose and proper direction for people and organizations
- Intuition and relationships—forming intuitive partnerships with others in sports, business, love, and friendships
- Intuition and the earth—tuning in to Mother Earth and the great dance of creation
The intuitive lifestyle, Franquemont teaches, is a true and luminous path beyond individual realization and into more empowered relationships with time, space, and the larger purpose of existence. On Intuition: Your Electric Self, you will learn the proven steps that make each of your seven reservoirs of intuition more than just a powerful personal resource—creating the brilliant illumination that helps you and all those around you see their way more clearly.