Truckin Justin – I Have The Authority Trucking Course | Instant Download !
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS : WATCH HERE!
Truckin Justin – I Have The Authority Trucking Course
Get Truckin Justin – I Have The Authority Trucking Course at wsocourse.com
Learn how to make $2.5k-$5k a week NET by starting your own Trucking Company.
In this course you will learn exactly how to run a for-hire transportation and logistics company.
I will walk you through:
- How to get commercial financing
- A detailed, in depth breakdown of the 15 step process to obtain an active DOT number
- How to vet potential drivers
- 25 questions you NEED to ask when hiring drivers
- How to obtain freight
- An example of the initial interaction between you and your freight broker so you know what to expect
- A detailed lesson on commercial equipment
- How to get paid
- An overview of the required insurance with explanations of the different types of coverage
- PLUS, you’ll receive a resource package with documents to help you get started
- …and much more
Once you enroll, you have immediate, UNLIMITED, LIFETIME ACCESS to the course content. You can watch as many times as you need.
- Business Cost Breakdown
- Part 1(9:17)
- Part 2(23:01)
- Part 3(14:28)
- Part 4(43:28)
- Part 5(7:11)
- Part 6(19:30)
- Part 7(4:09)
- Part 8(5:16)
- Part 9(13:30)
- Part 10(4:35)
- Part 11(7:00)
- Part 12(27:56)
- Part 13(16:02)
- Part 14(6:00)
- Part 15(3:30)
- Resource Packet
- Course Slides
- 30 Brokers That Will Work New Authority Carriers
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.