Vasant Lad – Reading The Signs Of The Body – Lakshana – 6 Class Bundle | Instant Download !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF ALL CONTENTS:
The surface of the body is a window into the body. You can read the face, tongue, eyes, ears, and hands to gain an immense amount of insight. A simple line, for instance, can tell about a person’s grief, liver issues, or anxiety. Join Vasant Lad to explore how the body reveals itself through these signs and how you can use these signs as a springboard to greater health!
Vasant Lad will provide an overview of Ayurveda and how we can gain insight into these principles by looking at various parts of our bodies. He will also dive into each area in depth, covering the face, tongue, eyes, ears and hands.
This bundle includes all 6 parts being offered this spring:
- An Introduction
- A Look at the Face
- A Taste of the Tongue
- A Window into the Eyes
- The Shape of the Ears
- All in the Hands: Palmistry
Schedule of pre-recorded class release for convenient viewing:
- An Introduction – February 19, 2021
- A Look at the Face – February 26, 2021
- A Taste of the Tongue – March 5, 2021
- A Window into the Eyes – March 12, 2021
- The Shape of the Ears – March 19, 2021
- All in the Hands: Palmistry – March 16, 2021
Live Q/A session with Vasant Lad, replay available if you cannot attend live.
- An Introduction – none
- A Look at the Face – March 13, 2021 from 10:00am to 12pm (MST)
- A Taste of the Tongue – March 20, 2021 from 10:00am to 12pm (MST)
- A Window into the Eyes – April 2, 2021 from 10:00am to 12pm (MDT)
- The Shape of the Ears – April 9, 2021 from 10:00am to 12pm (MDT)
- All in the Hands: Palmistry – April 16, 2021 from 10:00am to 12pm (MDT)
Each Class features – 2.5 hours of instruction, except the introduction which is a 1 hour free class.
- Recorded Class – 30 minutes available per the schedule above. This can be watched multiple times at a time that is convenient to you.
- Live ZOOM Q/A and practical demonstration with Vasant Lad – 2 hours per the schedule above.
- Class Lesson and Q/A Replays: Unlimited access until July 1, 2021.
- Language: English, Russian, Spanish, German, Japanese
- Access to a private facebook group. In the group, our senior practitioners will share example images and the applicable assessments.
- Earn 15 NAMA Pace Credits for Continuing Education (3 per class)
- Instructor: Vasant Lad